Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rave for Sharlee at Custom Candy Bar Wrappers 4 U

Sharlee is awesome! She has really worked with me to print up my makeup jar labels just the way I wanted them.

I had specific needs that were not advertised on her website but she was happy to take my project on. She went out of her way to send out samples to ensure I was pleased since I was unfamiliar with re-sizing my designs for print.

Her product is excellent and her packaging/presentation is very professionally done.

I am very excited about how my products look thanks to Sharlee's incredible job.

I hope everyone will check out her website. She does custom labels for special occasions such as weddings, baby showers, and more as well as does custom invitations, favors...A must see website! http://customcandybarwrappers4u.com/store/Default.asp

Thank you again Sharlee!!

What does everyone think? Not the best picture since it was taken with my old point and shoot digital camera but you can get the idea...

1 comments:

Pine Mountain Candle & Bath said...

Great job! Looks very nice!

Shelly