I've been busy! Obviously haven't had a chance to update the ol' blog here for a while. I need to be better about that.
I've recently delved into making custom eye shadows and am having so much fun with it! Already several requests have been placed for them. Here are a few shots. These aren't professional pictures by any means but they should give an idea of what they look like.

First two colors blended together (green applied first, the lighter color on top for extra sparkle):
I'd love your opinions as well as your ideas of what you'd like to see in a color. Maybe a color you can't find or perhaps a favorite that you'd like to try a mineral version of...whatever the color, let me know and I'll have some fun with it!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Custom Eye Shadow Shades, Exclusive to Purelybynature.com
Posted by Melissa at 9:44 PM
Labels: custom, eye shadow, mineral makeup, purely by nature, purelybynature.com, sparkle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks great...dressy for the evenings with gowns or skirts.
Natural Cosmetics
Eye shadow is my favorite product in my makeup bag. I am satisfied with it. And I think there are no alternatives optional of it. I don’t want to live without it. Thanks for sharing.
certified organic makeup
Post a Comment