This sounds so good! I think I'll have to try this one. mmmmmm
Brownie in a Mug
4 T flour (I used whole wheat pastry flour, but any will do)
4 T sugar (I used powdered, but again, any sugar will suffice)
2 T unsweetened baking cocoa (I used Hershey's Special Dark)
1/2 t baking powder (if you prefer fudgey brownies, leave this out)
dash of salt
1 T vegetable oil
3 T water
1/4 t vanilla extract
1 T mini chocolate chips
In a large coffee mug, mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder (if using) with a fork or whisk.
Add wet ingredients and mix well. It will look like mud. Stir in chocolate chips.
Place in microwave and cook on high for 1 minute 30 seconds.
Courtesy of: http://community.livejournal.com/picturing_food/4200173.html
Friday, March 27, 2009
Microwave Brownie in a Mug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment